CONCEPT - Cliff Paintings

I'm experimenting with painting styles in Photoshop. I really wanted to include some nice painted concepts in my showreel. I've had another attempt at creating a slightly different concept for the cliffside ruins scene. This time, I started with a sketch on paper and then scanned it to paint over in Photoshop. I've left out the sketch lines, because I wanted this one to appear more like a painting than my previous drawings. 


I'm also trying different visual styles for the same layout concepts, to expand on my ideas for the 3D environments I want to model. So with this next cliffside concept, I had more of a South American environment in mind. I also tried out the idea of framing the scene by 'looking through a window', just to give the concept a different sort of dynamic to my other drawings.